Buckinghamshire wedding photographer Graham Lee
Have your wedding captured by one of the UK's leading, multi award winning wedding photographers. We tell the magical story of your day in pictures
Your wedding photography will be one less thing to worry about as we recognise that it's 'your' day.
Experienced wedding photographer
With over 12 years of experience your wedding photography will be one less thing for you to worry about as we recognise that it's 'your' day.
We won't get you to do things that are not you, ensuring that you can relax and enjoy your wedding day. The result is a collection of stunning wedding photographs for you to keep forever...
Our friendly approach has had people raving about our work. With many of our photos appearing in magazines.
We are wedding photographers in Buckinghamshire, the Home Counties, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and across the UK. Our style is a mix of documentary photography and stunning bride and groom portraits. We are relaxed and natural in our style, which means that you can relax too, safe in the knowledge that we won't get you to do things that are not you.
Graham is a member of the Royal Photographic Society and the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers and has won many awards for his wedding photography.
- Your Berks, Bucks and Oxen wedding magazine is the premier wedding publication for newly engaged couples getting married in the Home Counties. Filled with ideas and expert advice, it guides couples through planning one of the most important and exciting times of their lives. With some of the most experienced suppliers in the industry, couples can choose some of the best wedding industry experts to[...]
- Laura and Jons' Notley Tythe Barn wedding was such lovely wedding to share in. The day started with the all important bridal preparations at the Spread Eagle in Thame.I arrived to a very excited bride and bridesmaids who were readying themselves for the big day ahead. So with makeup and hair underway I began to document those all important moments...Guests were entertained by music from th[...]
- You know you've had a busy year when you see the number of Order of Service you have collected.Whilst not every couple will have one, I'm often asked why I keep the Order of Service when I have all the beautiful photos from the many weddings that we at Yellow Door Photography shoot. The answer is simple "these are my memories of the day."Naturally I'll keep the photos forever and love goin[...]
- Stoke Place wedding Venue Buckinghamshire. Patrick Lamb built Stoke Place in 1690 and this splendid country house was the venue for Katherine and Martyn's wedding day.Katherine and Martyn really are the loveliest couple and right from the first meeting I knew this was going to be one romantic wedding. They knew exactly what they wanted from their wedding. Romance, laughter and most of all for[...]
- Jayne and Gary's Crazy Bear wedding in Stadhampton. The Crazy Bear in Stadhampton is one amazing venue. From the outside it looks like a traditional English pub, however this is where tradition ends. As you approach the entrance you are greeted by a bright red double decker bus. Delve a little deeper and you'll find the opulent styling that cries out Crazy Bear. This was the setting for Jayne and[...]
- "Stacey and Arron's Dorton House wedding was such a lovely wedding to photograph" said Emily of Yellow Door Photography. "not only was it such a pleasure, as they are close fiends" she continued "Weddings at Dorton house are so romantic"Dorton House is set in the beauitiful Buckinghamshire countryside. It's a stunning venue and creates the perfect canvas for your own romantic wedding. This was[...]
- Rachel and Paul's Nether Winchendon House wedding, took place on a beautifully warm and sunny October day.It brought memories of my own wedding flooding back, as I got married at Nether Winchendon House a few years ago too. The day started with the bridal preparations at the brides house. When I arrived Rachel and her bridesmaids excitement had already started. So with corks popping and hair a[...]
- Tara and Steven's wedding at Notley tythe Barn was one filled with magic, love and romance.The ceremony and reception were held at the stunning Notley Tythe Barn. Set in the heart of the Buckinghamshire countryside, this 12th century wedding barn really set the scene for their special day.The day started with a nervous and excited Tara at Long Crendon Manor. Nervous soon disappeared as th[...]
- Hannah and Baz's Dillington House wedding in Somerset took place back in August.The day began with the bridal preparations at Hannah's parents house in Yeoville. When I arrived the excitement of the day had already started with hair and makeup already underway.After a traditional ceremony at the Church of St Mary, Limington, the bride and groom arrived on the lawns of Dillington House by w[...]
- Kristen and Keith's Royal Chapel wedding in Windsor took place back in October.I first met the guys at their home over a year ago. It was less of a meeting and more like getting together with old friends. So I was very excited to find out their exclusive wedding venue. As a member of the Royal household, Keith had special permission to marry at the Royal Chapel in Windsor Great park.Th[...]
- I met Charlotte and Royston at their parents house to chat about their Long Wittenham wedding last year. From that first meeting I know they would be a great fun couple to photograph and I wasn't wrong.The days weather was ideal, a little rainy in the morning, however by midday the clouds had albeit disappeared and the sun was on full display. I met Charlotte at her parents house for the brid[...]
- Kate and Darren's Notley Tythe Barn wedding took place on a super September day. The wedding had been planned for the last year with lots of preparation going in to the detail of the day.The day started with bridal preparations in Princes Risborough. The Bride was transported by a rare 1932 Rolls Royce Open Tourer to St Dunstans Church in Monks Risborough for the ceremony. It was a lovely ser[...]
- Back in September I shot the North Cadbury Court wedding of Adam and Rupert. This was an exciting day for me both personally and professionally as it was the first same sex marriage I have shot since it became possible back in March. Prior to then you could only have a civil partnership as I had done. They were married at North Cadbury Court by their friend and wedding celebrant friend Louis Demet[...]
- Stoke Mandeville wedding photographer. Stoke Mandeville is a lovely place to have your wedding, that is heaped in history. From Stoke Mandeville: St Mary the Virgin church which dates back some 150 years to its links to the Olympics as the birth place of the Paralympics.Your wedding day is one of the most special and spectacular days that you will ever experience throughout your life. Your we[...]
- Oxford Town Hall wedding celebrations Kimberley and Kristians was one of the highlight weddings of the year. They are an amazing couple and so much in love. Their wedding took place on a lovely Summers day at Oxford Town Hall.Set in the heart of Oxfordshire, Historic oxford town hall is perfectly placed for your wedding day. This was certainly the case for the guys. They arrived at the town H[...]
- Becks and Sebastian's wedding ceremony took place on a beautiful Summers day at St Mary's Church on 21st June 2014. The reception was held at the ancient Notley Tythe Barn, which is set in the lush Buckinghamshire countryside. The perfect setting to create your perfect day. With such a stunning church and the ideal wedding venue the scene was set for an amazing wedding day. During the signin[...]
- Paula and Andrew's wedding was held at St Paul's Cathedral one of the most desired and stunning wedding venues in the UK.The bride looked stunning as she entered the Chapel of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire. The chapel at St Paul's Cathedral is reserved for exclusive use by those with an MBE or OBE.Their reception was held at the equally fantastic Pinewood Hotel in George Green[...]
- What a fantastic Amersham wedding. Nicole and Steven were married at St Marys in old Amersham. St Marys - a little History St Mary's Old Amersham dates from around 1140 A.D. though the site has been a holy one for much longer, as it stands where Roman Road crosses the little River Misbourne. The missionary monks of St Augustine and indeed earlier evangelist Bishops would baptise their converts [...]
- Sarah and Ryan's Notley Abbey Wedding took place on one of the hottest July days. With the perfect weather and the ideal venue the scene was set.A Notley Abbey wedding is always going to be special and Sarah and Ryan's day was no exception.Notley Abbey is a hidden gem of a venue in the Buckinghamshire countryside. Filled with romantic charm, Notley Abbey is the former home of Lawrence Oliv[...]
- Georgina and Chris were married on one of the best June days so far at Uplands House High Wycombe Buckinghamshire.The Ceremony was held at St Dunstans in Monks Risborough. St Dunstan's is a most splendid 15th Century Church set in beautiful grounds. St Dunstans - Monks RisboroughThe church was dedicated to St Dunstan, the great 10th Century archbishop.One of the tales concerning his[...]
- What a fantastic day for Gabi and Andy's wedding in Chorleywood and Rickmansworth.The weather was ideal for your Rickmansworth wedding photographer to take full advantage of. A lovely warm summers day, with great lighting for the wedding shoot.The day started with the bridal preparations. The bride looked stunning in a dress she handmade herself. As a designer she relished the thought of c[...]
- It was one of those rare super sunny June evenings for Clare and Ben's London Eye photography.With the ideal lighting we had a wonder around Embankment capturing some lovely shots of the guys before their wedding day.Below are a few of my favorite photos.If you are getting married or planning a wedding in London then get in touch. We would love to chat through your wedding and photogra[...]
- A Five Arrows wedding is always going to be special. It's one of my favorite venues.With it's amazing chimneys and architecture it makes the perfect backdrop for your Five Arrows wedding photographer.Lizzie and Steven's wedding was no exception. The day could be best described as a little rainy, however despite of the weather the day was as magical as the surroundings.With a break in t[...]
- Notley Tythe Barn weddingWith its magnificent hall and gallery, with barn doors leading directly to the garden, Notley Tythe Barn is the perfect setting for your wedding.Rob and Claire were married on a beautiful Summers day at Notley Tythe Barn in Buckinghamshire."Thank you so much Graham for your hard work on our big day.Your efforts have totally paid off, our photo's look so [...]
- Clare and Tom were married at St Dunstan's in the parish of Monks Risborough, Buckinghamshire. The reception was held at the Kings Hotel.The day was perfect the ideal weather. The Bride looked stunning. The bridal car, a 1940's Bentley, completed the fairy tale wedding.I was delighted to be there to capture there day. A little about the Parish of Monks Risborough The Parish of Monks Risborough[...]