Graham Lee of Yellow Door is a full time Buckinghamshire and London wedding photographer who shoots throughout the UK and Internationally
He has a relaxed unobtrusive style. Capturing your day and telling the story as it unfolds in a documentary or reportage style.
Graham has been fortunate enough to shoot at some of the finest venues. Ranging from deserted castles in Arran, Scotland, St Paul's Cathedral in London, stately homes such as Waddesdon Manor near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire through to Monkey Island in Berkshire and Ascot Racecourse in Berkshire.
He is equally comfortable and at home shooting smaller more intimate weddings. He treats each wedding as the individual unique special day that it is. Giving you stunning memories for a lifetime.. You can read more about our photography in the Meet us section.
Read what delighted couples have said on our wedding photographer testimonials page.
"Graham is not only a great photographer, but he is also very charismatic and down to earth – we knew after the first time we had met with him that he was the right photographer for us!"
Laura and Stephen - Oxfordshire Wedding
Yellow Door photography shoots weddings not only in Bucks but across London, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire and throughout the UK.
Get in touch. We would love to chat through your wedding photography and wedding day with you.
Hello, I’m Graham a full time professional photographer.
We specialise in capturing your wedding photography as the individual event it is. Our unique ability to look beyond the photo and capture the personality of the person has left clients raving about our photography. We ensure that every client is left proud of their memories and is well documented on our wedding photography testimonials pageRead more...
- What a fantastic Amersham wedding. Nicole and Steven were married at St Marys in old Amersham. St Marys - a little History St Mary's Old Amersham dates from around 1140 A.D. though the site has been a holy one for much longer, as it stands where Roman Road crosses the little River Misbourne. The missionary monks of St Augustine and indeed earlier evangelist Bishops would baptise their converts at just such a location. As the town expanded during the middle ages, the church was extended, wi[...]
- Sarah and Ryan's Notley Abbey Wedding took place on one of the hottest July days. With the perfect weather and the ideal venue the scene was set. A Notley Abbey wedding is always going to be special and Sarah and Ryan's day was no exception. Notley Abbey is a hidden gem of a venue in the Buckinghamshire countryside. The former home of Lawrence Olivia and now a dedicated wedding venue it provides the most stunning back drop. Below are a few of my favorite photos from Sarah and Ryan's spe[...]
- It's Royal Ascots 300th Celebration magazine and Graham Lee of Yellow Door is delighted to have Billy and Lisa's wedding showcased in this prestigious annual publication. Ascot History Ascot Racecourse is a famous English racecourse, located in the small town of Ascot, Berkshire, used for thoroughbred horse racing. It is one of the leading racecourses in the United Kingdom, hosting 9 of the UK’s 32 annual Group 1 races. The course is closely associated with the British Royal Family, being appr[...]
- Clare and Will's Military wedding in Cambridgeshire was selected by the Cambridgeshire Journal as their featured wedding in the Summer 2013 edition. Take a look at the four page article below or the online version can be viewed on the Cambridgeshire Journal website. "The choice of a photographer was one of the most important during the wedding planning process. Graham immediately put us at ease and got exactly what we wanted from the day. I knew we had made the right choice when we[...]
- Georgina and Chris were married at on one of the best June days so far at Uplands House High Wycombe Buckinghamshire. The Ceremony was held at St Dunstans in Monks Risborough. St Dunstan's is a most splendid 15th Century Church set in beautiful grounds. St Dunstans - Monks Risborough The church was dedicated to St Dunstan, the great 10th Century archbishop. One of the tales concerning his name holds that he once encountered Satan. Giving chase and cornering the devil, he gripped his [...]
- What a fantastic day for Gabi and Andy's wedding in Chorleywood and Rickmansworth. The weather was ideal for your Rickmansworth wedding photographer to take full advantage of. A lovely warm summers day, with great lighting for the wedding shoot. The day started with the bridal preparations. The bride looked stunning in a dress she handmade herself. As a designer she relished the thought of creating her own wedding dress for the special day. The service was held at St Andrews Church, Cho[...]