Buckinghamshire wedding photographer Graham Lee
Have your wedding captured by one of the UK's leading, multi award winning wedding photographers.
We tell the magical story of your day in pictures
We shoot weddings throughout Buckinghamshire, the Home Counties, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and across the UK. Our style is a mix of documentary photography and stunning bride and groom portraits. We are relaxed and natural in our style, which means that you can relax too, safe in the knowledge that we won't get you to do things that are not you.
- Hannah and Baz's Dillington House wedding in Somerset took place back in August.The day began with the bridal preparations at Hannah's parents house in Yeoville. When I arrived the excitement of the day had already started with hair and makeup already underway.After a traditional ceremony at the Church of St Mary, Limington, the bride and groom arrived on the lawns of Dillington House by w[...]
- Kristen and Keith's Royal Chapel wedding in Windsor took place back in October.I first met the guys at their home over a year ago. It was less of a meeting and more like getting together with old friends. So I was very excited to find out their exclusive wedding venue. As a member of the Royal household, Keith had special permission to marry at the Royal Chapel in Windsor Great park.Th[...]
- I met Charlotte and Royston at their parents house to chat about their Long Wittenham wedding last year. From that first meeting I know they would be a great fun couple to photograph and I wasn't wrong.The days weather was ideal, a little rainy in the morning, however by midday the clouds had albeit disappeared and the sun was on full display. I met Charlotte at her parents house for the brid[...]
- Kate and Darren's Notley Tythe Barn wedding took place on a super September day. The wedding had been planned for the last year with lots of preparation going in to the detail of the day.The day started with bridal preparations in Princes Risborough. The Bride was transported by a rare 1932 Rolls Royce Open Tourer to St Dunstans Church in Monks Risborough for the ceremony. It was a lovely ser[...]
- Back in September I shot the North Cadbury Court wedding of Adam and Rupert. This was an exciting day for me both personally and professionally as it was the first same sex marriage I have shot since it became possible back in March. Prior to then you could only have a civil partnership as I had done. They were married at North Cadbury Court by their friend and wedding celebrant friend Louis Demet[...]
- Stoke Mandeville wedding photographer. Stoke Mandeville is a lovely place to have your wedding, that is heaped in history. From Stoke Mandeville: St Mary the Virgin church which dates back some 150 years to its links to the Olympics as the birth place of the Paralympics.Your wedding day is one of the most special and spectacular days that you will ever experience throughout your life. Your we[...]
- Oxford Town Hall wedding celebrations Kimberley and Kristians was one of the highlight weddings of the year. They are an amazing couple and so much in love. Their wedding took place on a lovely Summers day at Oxford Town Hall.Set in the heart of Oxfordshire, Historic oxford town hall is perfectly placed for your wedding day. This was certainly the case for the guys. They arrived at the town H[...]