- Notley Tythe Barn is one of Buckinghamshire's most prestigious wedding venues. The Tythe Barn dating back to the 12th Century, is in the idillic location set in the rolling countryside in Bucks and is the perfect venue for your special wedding day. Your hosts at Notley Tythe Barn are Nick and Denise. From the moment you meet them you will be greeted with a warm smile and welcome. As a family run business nothing is too much trouble, The service is perfect and the barn and surroundings make t[...]
- Becks and Sebastian's wedding ceremony took place on a beautiful Summers day at St Mary's Church on 21st June 2014. The reception was held at the ancient Notley Tythe Barn, which is set in the lush Buckinghamshire countryside. The perfect setting to create your perfect day. With such a stunning church and the ideal wedding venue the scene was set for an amazing wedding day. During the signing of the register at the church, guests were entertained by professional singer and pianist relative[...]
- Paula and Andrew's wedding was held at St Paul's Cathedral one of the most desired and stunning wedding venues in the UK. Their reception was held at the equally fantastic Pinewood Hotel in George Green Buckinghamshire. Below are a few of my favourite photos from their winter wedding in London. If you are looking for a wedding photography in London then get in touch. we would love to chat through your wedding day and photography requirements.
- What a fantastic Amersham wedding. Nicole and Steven were married at St Marys in old Amersham. St Marys - a little History St Mary's Old Amersham dates from around 1140 A.D. though the site has been a holy one for much longer, as it stands where Roman Road crosses the little River Misbourne. The missionary monks of St Augustine and indeed earlier evangelist Bishops would baptise their converts at just such a location. As the town expanded during the middle ages, the church was extended, wi[...]
- Sarah and Ryan's Notley Abbey Wedding took place on one of the hottest July days. With the perfect weather and the ideal venue the scene was set. A Notley Abbey wedding is always going to be special and Sarah and Ryan's day was no exception. Notley Abbey is a hidden gem of a venue in the Buckinghamshire countryside. Filled with romantic charm, Notley Abbey is the former home of Lawrence Olivier and Elizabeth Taylor. Now a dedicated wedding venue it is the most stunning location for your [...]
- It's Royal Ascots 300th Celebration magazine and Graham Lee of Yellow Door is delighted to have Billy and Lisa's wedding showcased in this prestigious annual publication. Ascot History Ascot Racecourse is a famous English racecourse, located in the small town of Ascot, Berkshire, used for thoroughbred horse racing. It is one of the leading racecourses in the United Kingdom, hosting 9 of the UK’s 32 annual Group 1 races. The course is closely associated with the British Royal Family, being appr[...]